Lauren Boebert breaks up with Democrat bar owner who groped her during ‘Beetlejuice’ date
- Lauren Boebert, a further-right Republican representative, has ended her relationship with Quinn Gallagher, a bar owner, after he was seen groping her during a date at a Colorado theater1.
- Boebert returned to Washington D.C. and stated that all future date nights between her and Gallagher have been canceled1.
- Boebert mentioned that she learned the importance of checking party affiliations before going on a date, referring to Gallagher’s affiliation as a Democrat1.
- The breakup was not related to recent reports about Gallagher but rather a peaceful parting between two private individuals1.
- Boebert, known for her opposition to trans rights, was caught on camera smoking what appeared to be a vape