Howard Stern ends friendship with Bill Maher over comments about his wife
- Howard Stern has severed ties with Bill Maher after the HBO host made a comment about Stern's habit of gushing about his wife on air1.
- Maher's comment alluded to Stern's previous marriage, which Stern found to be a concern about his current relationship1.
- The two had previously feuded but had seemingly made amends after Stern's therapy helped him get past his envy-driven animosity towards rivals7.
- Stern's on-air expressions of love for his wife were seen as a positive message, encouraging men to appreciate and love their partners1.
- The fallout between Stern and Maher highlights the complexities of personal relationships and the potential impact of public comments on those relationships.