Debris reportedly found in South Carolina after F-35 stealth fighter jet disappeared
- Debris has been found in Williamsburg County, South Carolina a day after an F-35 jet disappeared in the state on Sunday. The pilot ejected from the aircraft safely
- The debris field has been located by military officials during their investigation of the missing F-35 jet
- The debris and parts associated with the $80 million United States Marine Corps F-35 fighter jet have been located in Williamsburg County, South Carolina.
- The pilot ejected from the aircraft and parachuted to safety.
- The investigation is ongoing, and officials have not confirmed that the debris found is from the missing aircraft.